Wednesday 20 June 2012

Trawling to Byron Bay

Road tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay was the itinerary for the week / The weather was stunning & the op shops were full of treasures along the way. We stopped in at Bulahdelah (where there is the yummiest little bakery & op shop in a little church), Coffs Harbour (which has about 5 op shops just off the Pacific Hwy), Yamba & obviously Byron & surrounding towns.
Heres some snapshots of the trip:



The view at Bulahdelah - My favourite Pitt Stop
 Two of my favourite men & a gorgeous cemetery at sunset



The View from Byron Coffee shop



Stole most of this outfit from my brothers wardrobe, Hat = Dad's vintage collection from his childhood, & the silver bracelet I purchased just before this pic from a garage sale 50c (hence the big smile)

 High tide at Lennox Head



My favourite Singer friend Candice Cassagrande & I at Byron Beach






Roadtrippin


 This store is in COFFS but wasn't open the day I passed through. boohoo

Kayaking on Lake Maquarie


 Dolphin spotting on the eastern most point of Australia



I had to add this little Kayaking number - overalls remind me of summer 

No comments:

Post a Comment